Newton’s Laws of Movement
- An object at rest stays at rest, and an object in motion continues in a line if undisturbed.
- a disturbance is measured as F = m a
- For every disturbance, there is an equal and opposite disturbance.
Consciousness of Movement
When two bodies move each other, I'm more aware of the movement of the lighter one.
- When raising a leg to step, I notice the leg more than the rest of my body.
- When I push the earth with my leg, the earth pushes me, but I notice my movement more than the earth's.
- When I speak, I'm more aware of the effect of my words on myself than on others.
- When I think, I'm more aware of the sensation of thinking than the unconscious counter-movement.
- When I drink a cup of coffee, I'm more aware of the effect on me than on the ecosystem.
Next Page | Previous Page | Main Menu | Include Old Pages
Copyright 2016 by Kevin Wacknov. Home Page.