The Principle of Isolating Key Experiences
- The Principle of Isolation
- a) isolate an energy (separate it so it is distinguishable)
- b) repeat it until it becomes habit
- c) be aware of what is decreasing as the habit increases.
- To isolate an energy
- a) set aside time to isolate it
- b) do less of other things until it becomes distinct
- To make a habit
- a) talk it through inside
- b) hum it through inside
- c) do it silently inside.
Next Page | Previous Page | Main Menu | Include Old Pages
Copyright 2016 by Kevin Wacknov. Home Page.